Saturday, August 17, 2024

Some REMARKABLE things

 Psalm 100:5

King James Version

5 For the Lord is good; 

his mercy is everlasting; 

and his truth endureth to all generations.


It is truly a remarkable thing.

I, who had not read the Bible before.

Somehow knew a thing, or two.

Saying something profound decades ago.

Even before GOD made me born again.

All come from GOD.

All go back to GOD.


That's Who I felt GOD was.

As SOURCE of everything.

And I felt it, with conviction.

But I had nothing to back it up with.

Just a feeling that it was true.

And now I'm born again, I've got proof.

SPIRIT led me to Scripture.


Another strange thing happened.

I searched online and this particular version came up.

Right on target, too!

Embodying BOTH declarations:

Romans 11:36

Worldwide English (New Testament)

36 All things come from God, 

through God, 

and return to God. 

Praise him for ever! 

Yes, it is so!


Apparently, I was right on both statements.

Just missed the "through God" part.

That was the "missing" piece.

Really astounding.

At least, to me.

Now, for the rest -- 


"All come from GOD."

Psalm 100:3

King James Version

3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: 

it is he that hath made us, 

and not we ourselves; 

we are his people, 

and the sheep of his pasture.


James 1:17

King James Version

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift 

is from above, 

and cometh down from the Father of lights, 

with whom is no variableness, 

neither shadow of turning.


1 John 4:7

King James Version

7 Beloved, let us love one another: 

for love is of God; 

and every one that loveth is born of God, 

and knoweth God.


"All go back to GOD."

Ecclesiastes 12:7

King James Version

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: 

and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.


How could I have known those two statements?

Surely, only through the SPIRIT of GOD.

Which looked down from heaven.

Waiting patiently for me to wake up.

From my sleep, from my stupor, from my sins.

He knew what I was about.

What I was to do.

What He created me for.

Certain it was just a matter of time, and I'd wake up.

Knowing all my research was in my search for the LORD.

He knew I had been searching for ABSOLUTE truth all my life.


Thus, GOD gave me clues.

He gave me frequent prompts.

He knew I'd follow the "trail".

He knew I'd follow through.

He knew I was on to "something".

He knew I was on to Him.

In a good way, of course.

That's why He allowed the process.

No matter the painstaking path I took.

And when was GOD ever wrong?


Keep at it, wherever you are.

Keep at the path of truth.

And you shall find it.

Jeremiah 29:13

King James Version

13 And ye shall seek me, 

and find me, 

when ye shall search for me 

with all your heart.


And that truth is the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

John 1:17

King James Version

17 For the law was given by Moses, 

but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.


John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, the truth, and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


John 17:16-19

King James Version

16 They are not of the world, 

even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: 

thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, 

even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, 

that they also might be sanctified 

through the truth.


And you will marvel at another thing.

When you've come to know JESUS, the struggle stops.

PEACE reigns.

1 John 2:27

King James Version

27 But the anointing 

which ye have received of him abideth in you, 

and ye need not that any man teach you:

but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, 

and is truth, and is no lie, 

and even as it hath taught you, 

ye shall abide in him.


Related material:

WORD of GOD

The HOLY SPIRIT

BORN AGAIN classics

GOD's GLORY blogs


All verses from Bible Gateway


Some REMARKABLE things

 Psalm 100:5 King James Version 5 For the Lord is good;  his mercy is everlasting;  and his truth endureth to all generations . It is truly ...