Tuesday, February 9, 2021

What is God's Will?

 

Oftentimes, 
the simplest question,
produces 
the most profound answer.
That's the paradox of life.

What is God's will?

Have we really looked into it?

Has anyone told you what it is?

Have you every wondered, and searched, what it really was?

What does Scripture say about it?

Of course, Scripture would know.

The one who showed us the way was JESUS.

He always taught us by example.

John 6:38 

King James Version

38 For I came down from heaven, 

not to do mine own will, 

but the will of him that sent me.


And what is the will of the Father -- for JESUS?

John 6:39 

King James Version

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, 

that of all which he hath given me 

I should lose nothing, 

but should raise it up again 

at the last day.


But how can you accept that, if you're not a believer first?

You must trust the One showing you the way.

Jesus tells us more:

John 6:40 

King James Version

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, 

that every one which seeth the Son, 

and believeth on him, 

may have everlasting life: 

and I will raise him up 

at the last day.


Simple, isn't it?

You would want to be with Jesus, the Prince of Peace, right?

Would forever be enough?

I've chosen, and I became born again freely 17 months ago.

It has been the most exciting journey of my life, with my eyes focused on Jesus alone, and on His Word.

Being born again is the only way to understand clearly, and simply, things of the Spirit, and the real nature of the world.

Scripture was very clear about that.


Updated 18 October 2023


CLUES to JESUS

  Hebrews 13:8 King James Version 8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday,  and to day, and for ever . How much do you know JESUS ? How much to yo...