Friday, July 14, 2023

SPOT the DIFFERENCE

 


John 14:16-17

King James Version

16 And I will pray the Father, 

and he shall give you another Comforter, 

that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; 

whom the world cannot receive, 

because it seeth him not, 

neither knoweth him: 

but ye know him; 

for he dwelleth with you, 

and shall be in you.


Time for you to do your own thinking.

A sort of spiritual sleuthing.

We shall present our case.

You decide.

Who was JESUS?

Who was Lucifer?

What was the difference?

We shall present TWO sets of verses.

Let Scripture speak for itself.

You cannot possibly fail to see the difference:


JESUS said:

John 17:3-4

King James Version

3 And this is life eternal, 

that they might know thee the only true God, 

and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: 

I have finished the work 

which thou gavest me to do.


Lucifer said:

Isaiah 14:13-14

King James Version

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, 

I will ascend into heaven, 

I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: 

I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, 

in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; 

I will be like the most High.


One glorifies GOD.

The other glorifies himself.

Truly a marked difference.


Related material:

JESUS and Satan


Image: Clipart Library


CLUES to JESUS

  Hebrews 13:8 King James Version 8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday,  and to day, and for ever . How much do you know JESUS ? How much to yo...